How to Increase the lifetime of your Coconut Bowls
- Hand wash with warm foamy water, flush and dry.
- Try not to use in the dishwasher or splash for a noteworthy part of the time, this can make the coconut split.
- Coconut bowls are most fitting to room temperature and cool sustenance. Set up your bowl for the modification in temperature by first washing in warm water for more humid sustenance or cold water for colder sustenance. Hot sustenance on extraordinary occasions can break the dishes.
- Try not to open to extreme temperature. Make an effort not to use in the microwave, stove or refrigerator.
- Rub with coconut oil or vegetable oil every 10-20 uses to restore the smoothness and shimmer of your coconut bowls!