These coconut bowls are handmade from real coconuts that have been discarded and would otherwise become waste. They have been sanded until smooth (from the inside only) and have their original coconut touch from outside.
They are lightweight and can be used just like any other bowl would.
Each coconut bowl is unique in size, colour variations and shape. Our bowls and spoons are 100% natural, biodegradable and eco friendly.
Diameter: Approximately 13cm-14cm
Height: Approximately 6cm
This is an Original bowl from a real coconut and is only sanded smooth from the Inside. It might not have a perfect circle shape.
To prolong the life of your coconut products, consider the following:
- Do not keep food in it for a long time. You might crack it !
- Hand wash with warm foamy water, flush then dry.
- Try not to use in the dishwasher or splash for a notable part of time. This can make the coconut split.
- Coconut bowls are best used in room temperature and cold foods. Hot food can sometimes break the bowl, and soup can cause it to leak.
- Make an effort not to use in the microwave, stove or refrigerator.
- Rub with coconut oil or vegetable oil every 10-20 uses to restore the smoothness and shimmer of your coconut bowls!