Original coconut bowl (approx. 13cm wide by 6cm deep) smoothed from inside only with a coconut spoon and a fork.
The bowls are handcrafted, 100% natural and made entirely from real coconuts shells.
The ebony spoons & forks are made from palm wood from coconut trees and are approximately 16cm x 3cm in size.
These products are food safe and perfect for all plant based foods and recipes, thus perfect for- smoothie bowls, oatmeals, rice, salads, stir-fry’s, etc.
Each coconut bowl is unique in size, colour variations and shape. and can as well, compliment all styles of your home decorations in a nice and eco-friendly fashion.
Invite warmth of nature into your home today.
Click here to learn more on how it is made.
Diameter: Approximately 13cm – 14cm / Height: Approximately 6cm – 7cm
Spoon and Fork Length: 16cm
This is a natural bowl from a real coconut. It might not have a perfect circle shape.
- Natural, hand-crafted from real coconut shells
- Perfect for smoothie bowls, salads and other meals, except soup or water.
- Every bowl has a unique shape and design
- Made from sustainable sources of coconut
- Finished with virgin coconut oil
- Reusable and easy to clean
- Durable and will last a long time with proper care
- Best used with the Ebony Spoon
- Not coated with any chemicals, and therefore not suitable for soup or water, as it might leak after some time.
To prolong the life of your coconut products, consider the following:
- Do not keep food in it for a long time. You might crack it !
- Hand wash with warm foamy water, flush then dry.
- Try not to use in the dishwasher or splash for a notable part of time. This can make the coconut split.
- Coconut bowls are best used in room temperature and cold foods. Hot food can sometimes break the bowl, and soup can cause it to leak.
- Make an effort not to use in the microwave, stove or refrigerator.
- Rub with coconut oil or vegetable oil every 10-20 uses to restore the smoothness and shimmer of your coconut bowls!