Jumbo coconut bowl smoothed inside-out with a coconut spoon, fork and 4 bamboo straws for a plastic-free beginning.
The bowl is handcrafted, 100% natural and made entirely from real coconuts shells. The ebony spoon and fork are made from palm wood from coconut trees and are approximately 16cm x 3cm in size.
The straws are from natural bamboo, and come in a pouch with a cleaner.
These products are food safe and perfect for all plant based foods and recipes, thus perfect for- smoothie bowls, oatmeals, rice, salads, stir-fry’s, etc.
Invite warmth of nature into your home today.
Click here to learn more on how it is made.
Bowl: Diameter Approximately 14cm-15cm / Height average 8cm
Spoon/Fork: Approximately 16cm x 3cm
- Natural, hand-crafted from real coconut shells
- Perfect for smoothie bowls, salads and other meals, except soup or water.
- Every bowl has a unique shape and design
- Made from sustainable sources of coconut
- Finished with virgin coconut oil
- Reusable and easy to clean
- Durable and will last a long time with proper care
- Best used with the Ebony Spoon
- Not coated with any chemicals, and therefore not suitable for soup or water, as it might leak after some time.
To prolong the life of your coconut products, consider the following:
- Do not keep food in it for a long time. You might crack it !
- Hand wash with warm foamy water, flush then dry.
- Try not to use in the dishwasher or splash for a notable part of time. This can make the coconut split.
- Coconut bowls are best used in room temperature and cold foods. Hot food can sometimes break the bowl, and soup can cause it to leak.
- Make an effort not to use in the microwave, stove or refrigerator.
- Rub with coconut oil or vegetable oil every 10-20 uses to restore the smoothness and shimmer of your coconut bowls!