Therapeutica® Orthopedic Sleeping Pillow
• Helps to minimize neck pain and increase sleeping comfort
• help restore the natural curve of the neck
• YOUR BODY MAY NEED TIME TO ADJUST to using a corrective pillow. OVERUSE during the adjustment period may INCREASE YOUR NECK PAIN
• Made from firm non-allergenic and nontoxic molded foam; this is not a soft memory foam pillow
• Supports upper thoracic spine
• Ergonomically designed for back and side sleeping
• 5 year warranty, satisfaction guaranteed
• Includes zippered pillow cover.
Determine Your Size
Please download the Therapeutica measuring guide (.pdf) and print it at 100%. Cut out along the outside black line of the guide.
Hold the ruler level and measure from the base of the neck to the outside tip of the bony prominence at the shoulder. Ignore any muscle mass beyond the bony prominence.
• It is very important that you size yourself accordingly before purchasing.
• The product size for this item does not correlate with your clothing size.
• If you measure between two sizes or sleep on a soft surface such as memory foam or pillow-top mattress, choose one size smaller.
How to Use
The Therapeutica® Sleeping Pillow allows you to sleep on your back and/or side in the correct spinal alignment. The center of the pillow is designed specifically for back sleeping with a unique wedge for upper back support. Both outside edges of the pillow are designed for side sleeping. The unique density of our foam creates a firm but soft feel which allows for a comfortable, yet supportive night’s sleep.
Cover: Machine Wash cold, tumble dry low, can be ironed
Important: Do not soak the pillow